Re: Assertion failure in get_attstatsslot()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assertion failure in get_attstatsslot()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Tom Lane's message of vie jul 09 12:16:42 -0400 2010:
>> If anybody feels really uncomfortable with that, we could add a
>> compensating "Assert(IsBinaryCoercible(ARR_ELEMTYPE(statarray),
>> atttype))" into get_attstatsslot().  Not sure if it's worth the cycles.

> Cycles spent only in assert-enabled builds?  Why not?

I decided not to do it, not so much because of any performance worries
as that I didn't want to make lsyscache.c depend on the parser.  Maybe
sometime we should rethink where the parse_coerce.c functionality lives.

Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure in get_attstatsslot()
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure in get_attstatsslot()