Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> It is not apparent why the client should be stricter than
>> that, and definitely not apparent why such strictness should be the
>> default behavior.

> It's "secure by default".

In my experience ssh itself isn't this strict.  Why should libpq be?
I think most users will see this as a bug, not as being secure.

Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt
Сообщение: Re: libpq 8.4 beta1: $PGHOST complains about missing root.crt