Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
After some discussion among the release team, we've concluded that the
best thing to do is to push Pavan's/my patch into today's releases.
This does not close the matter by any means: we should continue to
study whether there are related bugs or whether there's a more principled
way of fixing this bug.  But that patch clearly makes things better,
and we shouldn't let worries about whether there are more bugs stop
us from providing some kind of fix to users.

I've made the push, and barring negative reports from the buildfarm,
it will be in today's releases.