Re: [HACKERS] SCRAM authentication, take three

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SCRAM authentication, take three
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
No, I'm afraid `make distclean` doesn't help. I've re-checked twice.

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 12:52:11PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > Good to know that the work on this great feature continues!
> >
> > However this set of patches does not pass `make check-world` on my
> > laptop.
> >
> > Here is how I build and test PostgreSQL:
> >
> > https://github.com/afiskon/pgscripts/blob/master/full-build.sh
>
> I think you need "make distclean" instead of "make clean", unless you
> also add --enable-depend to configure.
>
> --
> Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Index corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY