Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just noticed the "createuser" and "dropuser" pages may need
> adjustments as well ... are you still working on this?

The programs themselves need adjustment, too :-(.  I have a TODO note
to look at them, but would be grateful if someone else could take a
whack at it.  (dropuser probably doesn't really need anything, but
createuser should expose all the interesting options.)