Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic documentation for ROLEs.  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Updated open items  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 01:59:10PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I just noticed the "createuser" and "dropuser" pages may need
> > adjustments as well ... are you still working on this?
>
> The programs themselves need adjustment, too :-(.  I have a TODO note
> to look at them, but would be grateful if someone else could take a
> whack at it.

I'll take a look.

Would you post your whole to-do list for roles?

Also, what do we have in the open items list?  The current list at
http://candle.pha.pa.us/cgi-bin/pgopenitems is outdated.  I'd correct it
as:

Done:integrated auto-vacuum (Alvaro)fix pg_autovacuum O(n^2) behaviorshared dependency (Alvaro)interval improvements
(MichaelGlaesemann)

Not going to happen in 8.1 AFAIK:column-level triggers (Greg)config file I/O? (Andreas)table partitioning
(Simon)concurrentvacuum (Hannu)add better control over partial page writes

Patch awaiting review:ICU locale patch (Palle)Win32 signal handling patch (Magnus)dbsize functions from /contrib?
(Andreas)COPYperformance improvements (greenplum)move /contrib/reindexdb into main tree?misc autovacuum enhancements

Unknown (to me) status:terminate backend fix?fix pg_dump --clean for rolesWAL improvements (Simon)backpatch E'' to
8.0.X,7.X?

"Porque francamente, si para saber manejarse a uno mismo hubiera que
rendir examen... ¿Quién es el machito que tendría carnet?"  (Mafalda)