Re: pgsql-server: Add ALTER INDEX, particularly for moving tablespaces.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server: Add ALTER INDEX, particularly for moving tablespaces.
Дата
Re: pgsql-server: Add ALTER INDEX, particularly for  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-committers
Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au> writes:
> Thanks for spotting this sloppy work. Basically, I cropped my diff because
> there was lots of unrelated code in the work space. But I was a little too
> hard and culled allfiles.sgml, alter.c, equal/copyfuncs.c and analyze.c.

I was wondering if something like that might have happened --- I know
you know better on all these points ;-)

> I was getting together a patch against HEAD but I just noticed that you
> fixed this. Thanks.

Yeah, I think everything is fixed in CVS tip.  Let me know if there was
anything I missed.