Re: Upgrade to Scientific Linux 6.5 x86_64 breaks query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Upgrade to Scientific Linux 6.5 x86_64 breaks query
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
CG <cgg007@yahoo.com> writes:
> The question is what is causing valid SQL, prepared properly on 32bit linux to fail to prepare properly on 64bit
linux?Based on that log, it looks like client-side prepare is falling down.

It seems quite unlikely that this is a 32-vs-64-bit problem, especially
given that you're working in Java and not something more
machine-dependent.  I'd be looking at whether you have exactly the same
versions of the JDBC driver and other supporting libraries.  One way or
another, the backend was getting told that $2 was an interval before,
and now it's not being told that.

Another possible reason for a behavioral discrepancy would be if you were
forcing PG protocol version 2 on one system and not the other.

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade to Scientific Linux 6.5 x86_64 breaks query
От: Sehrope Sarkuni
Сообщение: Re: JBDC LDAP support for connection parameters