Re: db size and tables size difference

От Isabella Ghiurea
Тема Re: db size and tables size difference
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,
looking in more details on OS partitions sizwe  and each table space
corresponding to OS partitions will add up to  close to 6,5GB   for db size
same result as SQL table size.
The issue may be   with pg_size_pretty()  results, I don't have details
knowledge of this function.
select pg_size_pretty(pg_database_size('db1'));
pg_size_pretty
12 GB

Isabella