Re: perfromance world records

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: perfromance world records
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Tomi N/A" <hefest@gmail.com> writes:
> ...which made me think: postgresql aims at the same (or very similar)
> clients and use cases as Oracle, DB2 and MSSQL. I pose the question
> from an advocacy standpoint: why doesn't postgresql hold a world
> record of some sort (except performance/price)?

Certified TPC tests are *expensive* to run.  If you search the PG
archives for "TPC" you will probably find some relevant prior
discussions.

FWIW, Josh has given the impression that Sun is working on producing
certified TPC-E results with PG.

Сообщение: Re: perfromance world records
Сообщение: Re: perfromance world records