Re: Patch application

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch application
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I understand the formalistic problem, and maybe I overstated its
> formality, but it seems it would be good to maintain a list for two
> reasons:

I don't have a problem with keeping an informal list of area experts.
I was just objecting to the notion of formal signoffs (I doubt Peter E.
wants to look at every single Makefile change, for example).

Also, there's a point that keeps coming up in these discussions: the
standards need to be different depending on what time of the release
cycle it is.  Perhaps formal signoffs *are* appropriate when we're
this late in beta.