Question about SCO openserver and postgres...

От Edmundo Robles L.
Тема Question about SCO openserver and postgres...
Дата
Re: Question about SCO openserver and postgres...  (Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
  I have a problem with the  max  postgres connections  on SCO
Openserver 5.0.7, so ...my boss decided to buy  the SCO Openserver 6.0
but this   version comes in 2  editions:  Starter and Enterprise.

If SCO 5.0.7 only allows 95 ( -3  used by superuser)  connections to
postgres...

Do you know  how many connections to postgres  can i have with
OpenServer   in Starter Edition or Enterprise edition?