Re: PosgreSQL Service does not Start In Vista

От Inigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: PosgreSQL Service does not Start In Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Thomas!.
That sounds very interesting. How can I set privileges for writing in data
directory for the postgres  user account if it is located in "Program Files"
Directory?, Or is it better to directly install posgreSQL out of "Program
Files" Directory?

Thanks in advance!

I've check