Re: pg_clog

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_clog
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Edoardo Ceccarelli" <eddy@axa.it> writes:
> pg_dump: ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 1629514106
> DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0612": No such file or directory

This looks like a data corruption problem to me.  It may or may not be
significant that 1629514106 = 0x6120697a = ASCII 'zi a' (or 'a iz' if
you are on a big-endian machine).  That looks at least a little bit
plausible for Italian text, so I'm wondering if your disk drive or OS
has hiccuped and dumped a sector or two of some other file into your
database :-(.  We've seen it happen before.

Check the archives for past discussions about locating and recovering
from corrupted data.