Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading

От Peter M. Groen
Тема Re: Postgres and Java Microservices Multithreading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There is no reason why it shouldn't work as long as you use the database only as a data storage and all the java-stuff is as a separate layer in your software.
Conversion problems can happen on data-types, constraints and/or triggers. If you use stored-procedures, those should be converted / rewritten as well..

A bit of a strange question as this is basic datbase knowledge.... ??/ Esp. if you're working at KPN.
--
Open Systems Development B.V.
Peter M. Groen