Re: beta3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Are we doing beta3 soon?  I thought we were going to do it yesterday,
> though it seems like we have a few packaging problems to iron out first.

The packaging problems need to be solved before we can build a release
candidate --- but I don't see why they should hold up beta3.  beta2 has
the same problems, so beta3 wouldn't be a regression.

I don't have any pending work that ought to go in beta3, but I think
Thomas is sitting on some datetime patches ... probably should wait
for him.