Re: using COPY and PARTITON

От cjm1010
Тема Re: using COPY and PARTITON
Дата
Список pgsql-general
thanks for reply

I am using rules with libpq instead of triggers now.
When INSERT was used, it was possible to insert it in CHILD TABLE well.
However, if COPY is used, it is possible to insert it only in PARENT TABLE.
Can triggers be used with libpq?
And, if trigger is used, can it straighten out that problem?

JM CHAE