Re: 7.4 features list

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4 features list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, I am seeing "IN ... func..." in the server logs for every LOG:
> message.  Is that planned behavior?

Only transient.  As I was telling you this afternoon, I'm focusing
on getting the on-the-wire protocol behavior frozen.  We need to think
about how much of the new, richer, error information should be logged
in the server log --- and what configuration options we should offer
to control that.  But I don't want to think about it quite yet.