Re: Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point to?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where does the xlateSqlType symbol point to?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
LISTMAN <LISTMAN@terra.es> writes:
> Having tried various options, I still cannot find the clue where to llok
> at concerning the following error message:

> Load of file /usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.so failed:
> /usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.so: undefined symbol: xlateSqlType

I'd say you have a plpgsql.so file that is not the same PG version as
your server.  I don't have time now to look in the CVS history and see
exactly when xlateSqlType appeared or disappeared, but anyway it's not
very relevant: fix your installation to have a consistent set of files.