Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable probes to work with Mac OS X Leopard and other OSes that
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Shouldn't there have been a doc patch with this as well? Last time I
>> read the docs they said only Solaris supports dtrace.

> Well, it won't support anything else until somebody tries debugs it ;-)

Well, I've got Leopard here, I'd be happy to test it ... but the patch
has rendered
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/dynamic-trace.html
into a pack of lies quite independently of which OSes are supported,
so I'm not very sure what to do.