Re: How to determine a database is intact?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to determine a database is intact?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Wes <wespvp@syntegra.com> writes:
> On 9/8/04 9:11 AM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> FWIW, increasing sort_mem for the reload process would probably help
>> with the index and FK rebuilds.

> How big are we talking?  I've got it set to 65535 right now.  Multiply it by
> 10?

How much RAM have you got in the machine?  I'd think that you could
afford to put, say, a quarter or so of physical RAM into sort_mem, if
there is nothing much else going on during the data import.  64MB is
not a lot on that scale.

Сообщение: Re: How to determine a database is intact?
Сообщение: Re: How to determine a database is intact?