Re: 8.1.11 PREPARE problem?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.1.11 PREPARE problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeremiah Jahn <jeremiah.jahn@gmail.com> writes:
> This is with jdbc3-415. None of the (jdbc, or pg) change logs since then
> have mentioned this problem. When run as a prepared statement the first
> statement will execute and return results, while the next two seem to
> execute, but return no results.

It seems quite unlikely that there's a generic bug in prepared
statements that no one has encountered till now.  If you've got a real
bug here I'm sure it's a lot narrower case than that.  Can you put
together a self-contained test case?  Also, can you reproduce the
problem on something newer than 8.1.11?