Re: typo in sentence

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: typo in sentence
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Ganesh A Hegde <sgurukrupa@gmail.com> writes:
> There is only a single sentence starting with 'if' and not two. The phrase
> 'it is therefore ..' is preceded by a comma and not a period. Hence,
> there's a single sentence and not two as you are referring to.

I concur with Magnus that the "therefore" refers to the sentences
preceding this one.  While we could just drop it as you suggest,
maybe better is to rearrange:

    Therefore, if one PostgreSQL server instance is to house projects or
    users that should be separate and for the most part unaware of each
    other, it is recommended to put them into separate databases.