Re: failed to re-find parent key

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: failed to re-find parent key
Дата
Re: failed to re-find parent key  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> writes:
> I can't recreate it either, it is only happening on my customers
> machines, which are using an older version of redhat (7.2) and gcc 2.96

> Is it possible these versions are relevant to the issue?

Hmm.  Compiler bug maybe?  I can't recall if gcc 2.96 had a good
reputation or not.  You might try backing off the optimization level
and see if the behavior changes.  Also see if there are any errata
available for that compiler package.

Also, is this just one machine or several?  If only one, I'd try
reindexing that index and see if that helps.