Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Дата
Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Looks like that made the generated typedef lists sane. Any residual
> complaints?

Before ack'ing this, I've been waiting around for komodoensis to update
its typedefs list, in the hopes that the last couple of bogus entries
would go away.  It still hasn't, and I just realized from looking at its
config that you have it set to do so at most twice a week:

          'optional_steps' => {
                     'find_typedefs' => {
                                'branches' => [
                                        'HEAD'