Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can you install/run postgresql on a FIPS enabled host?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can you install/run postgresql on a FIPS enabled host?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"McDermott, Becky" <bmcderm@sandia.gov> writes:
> So the logs for one of our Java servers that is attempting to connect to postgres is showing:
> Notice that the last "Caused by" is showing the "Unsupported PBKDF2 for SCRAM-SHA-256".  We are also using Hibernate
soperhaps the underlying problem is there?

This definitely looks like the problem is on the client side not the
server side.  It might be worth asking on pgsql-jdbc to see if it's
that driver or not; but it could be coming from somewhere else in
the Java ecosystem.

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can you install/run postgresql on a FIPS enabled host?
От: "McDermott, Becky"
Сообщение: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can you install/run postgresql on a FIPS enabled host?