Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday, November 12, 2003, at 02:47 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Are we really the first Open Source Software project to really need an
> easy-to-maintain-and-extend-and-be-multi-lingual site?
>
> Would it be beneficial (all good ideas presented here aside) for us to
> contact other large projects that have gone before us (perhaps the KDE
> project and others?) and find out what they recommend?

Where's the fun in that? :)

Sounds like a good idea. Definitely can't hurt to ask. Anyone know
people in these groups? I'd be willing to cold-call, but if someone
knows someone, might get a more efficient response.

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: