Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guys,

> > Would it be beneficial (all good ideas presented here aside) for us to
> > contact other large projects that have gone before us (perhaps the KDE
> > project and others?) and find out what they recommend?

Well, I can eliminate one:   OpenOffice.org is all done ad-hoc in raw HTML and
is a disaster management-wise.   This is the reason why I'm so strident in
pushing for something more structured, and in reiterating that "CVS is NOT a
content management system."   I've a huge negative example in my past ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: