Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove useless whitespace at end of lines

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove useless whitespace at end of lines
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 23:45, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> writes:
>>> This was stuck in the moderation queue because of message size limit (30
>>> kB). �Is it worth increasing that value?
>>
>> Evidently we should. �pgindent and copyright-update commits are likely
>> to be at least this long.

> That's twice a year only - I don't see a big problem moderating those
> when it happens...

Its not so much the moderation load, as I don't like being blindsided by
commits that touch everything in sight.  Finding out only when you try
to do git push (as indeed happened to me just this afternoon because of
this patch) is annoying.