Re: Fixes for compiler warnings

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixes for compiler warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> There's an argument to be made that the code is easier to audit if you put the
> "%s" format string in explicitly too.

Yeah, the risk this is trying to guard against is variables containing
"%" unexpectedly.  Even if that's not possible, it requires some work
to verify and it's a bit fragile.  I didn't look at the specific cases
yet but in general I think this is a good policy.

One thing to watch out for is that the intention may have been to allow
the strings to be translated.

Сообщение: Re: Statement-level triggers and inheritance
Сообщение: Re: Statement-level triggers and inheritance