Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb

От Manuel Lemos
Тема Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello Marc,

On 28-Feb-99 18:45:24, you wrote:

>> >Definitely...please send patches in to pgsql-patches@postgresql.org with
>> >what is required, but plesae make sure that any patches are against the
>> >current source tree, not v6.4.2...
>>
>> Ok, but to work on the current source tree wouldn't it be better to get me
>> a CVS write account so I can work in the absolutely latest version?  Don't

>Access to the CVS repository is limited, with the only ones that have
>received it in the past being those that have worked with us for ages now,
>and have proven themselves in so far as the patches they have submitted.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to push myself in.  After all you've just met me so
you don'y know if you can trust me to not damage the source tree.  It's ok,
I understand. I would probably be reserved as you are in this circumstance.

BTW, congratulations for you dedication to the development of a capable
Open Source RDBMS.

>There is access to the current source tree available via snapshot's
>created nightly, CVSup as well as anon-CVS ... all documented on the web
>site...

Ok, I am downloading it now, so I can send you the patches with cvs diff -c
I presume.

I am trying to figure from cvs log if the problem referred above has been
fixed but I could not determine that because the log of changes since
1999-01-02 doesn't seem to mention any fixes for that explicitly.

I noticed that users of other platforms seem to have a similar problem.
Can you please tell if any progress was done regarding the mentioned
problem?

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

E-mail: mlemos@acm.org
PGP key: finger://mlemos@zeus.ci.ua.pt

Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb