Re: pgsql: Use ICU by default at initdb time.

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Use ICU by default at initdb time.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2023-03-10 at 15:48 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Yes, of course.  So we can't really do what I was thinking of.

OK, I plan to commit something like the patch in this thread soon. I
just need to add an explanatory comment.

It passes CI, but it's possible that there could be more buildfarm
failures that I'll need to look at afterward, so I'll count this as a
"trial fix".

Regards,
    Jeff Davis