Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture
Дата
Re: Test suite fails on alpha architecture  (Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"José Luis Rivero (yoswink)" <yoswink@gentoo.org> writes:
> Since Debian is having some problems with its alpha development machine,
> the Gentoo/Alpha port is happy to offer some help with this problem.

> We can provide with shell account access (or even a chroot) in our
> development machine (AlphaServer ES40) for debugging this PostgreSQL
> bug. If it only happens on Debian, I could create a debian chroot for
> testing.

I'm guessing that it's specific to Alpha (and maybe glibc) but not any
particular Linux distro.  So let's try Gentoo first, and then Martin can
check if the fix works for Debian.

If you could set me up a shell account accessible by ssh, I should have
time to poke at this tomorrow.  I don't need root access but will need
all the usual C development tools (gcc, gdb, etc).

Thanks for helping!