Re: Weird test mixup

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Weird test mixup
Дата
Re: Weird test mixup  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Weird test mixup  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> writes:
> Somehow the 'gin-leave-leaf-split-incomplete' injection point was active
> in the 'intarray' test. That makes no sense. That injection point is
> only used by the test in src/test/modules/gin/. Perhaps that ran at the
> same time as the intarray test? But they run in separate instances, with
> different data directories.

Do they?  It'd be fairly easy to explain this if these things were
being run in "installcheck" style.  I'm not sure about CI, but from
memory, the buildfarm does use installcheck for some things.

I wonder if it'd be wise to adjust the injection point stuff so that
it's active in only the specific database the injection point was
activated in.