Re: problem running uui.sql script OSSP-UUID package

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem running uui.sql script OSSP-UUID package
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
jordi.tablada@hyds.es writes:
> I'm running on a openSuse 11 and postgresql 8.3 and I've installed ossp-uui. The
> problem is when I try to execute the uuid.sql, it doesn't work.

I'm not sure what uuid.sql is, but it is not the script that comes with
8.3's contrib/uuid-ossp module.  Judging from the errors it might be
something that is trying to create a user-defined uuid type.  That's not
going to work in 8.3 because there's already a built-in uuid type.

In short: you're trying to use some old script, not the one you want.