Re: date out of range for timestamp

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: date out of range for timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
David Rericha <d.rericha@healthcareoss.com> writes:
> Thanks, Tom.  That was it.  After I ran analyze on the table, the error
> disappeared.

Yeah, I just duplicated the failure here.  It only happens if the
comparison value falls into the histogram bucket adjoining the
out-of-range value, which is why you didn't see it happen for some
values of the comparison constant.  Doesn't look too hard to fix.

Сообщение: Re: date out of range for timestamp
Сообщение: Re: date out of range for timestamp