Re: error on start up "could not change directory to"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error on start up "could not change directory to"
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Kevin Duffy <kevind0718@gmail.com> writes:
> I am would guess that I am using the "pre-packaged" version,  because I did
> the install using yum.
> If I start postgresql using "sudo service postgresql start"  it will find
> my data
> directory?  Do I need to do a SU - postgres first?
> Is there a recent tutorial for starting, stopping and other simple
> postgresql
> admin tasks?

There should be a README file in /usr/share/doc/postgresql...
covering the idiosyncrasies of the RPM distribution.

Сообщение: Re: error on start up "could not change directory to"
Сообщение: Re: error on start up "could not change directory to"