Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Joshua J. Kugler" <joshua@eeinternet.com> writes:
> On Wednesday 15 September 2010, Peter Hopfgartner elucidated thus:
>> The server is a rather bare bone server for web mapping, so basically
>> PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Apache, PHP, Tomcat and little other stuff. The
>> Dell software was the only which did not come from
>> CentOS/EPEL/argeo/in-house RPM packages. I've removed the Dell stuff
>> completely, but the problem is still there.

> Are you running out of memory and getting killed by the OOM killer?

The OOM killer hits its victims with SIGKILL (kill -9), so we can rule
that out as not matching Peter's symptoms.  This is definitely an
unwanted SIGTERM not SIGKILL.

Сообщение: Re: help with error "unexpected pageaddr"
Сообщение: Re: help with error "unexpected pageaddr"