Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

От Joshua J. Kugler
Тема Re: Getting FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 15 September 2010, Peter Hopfgartner elucidated thus:
> The server is a rather bare bone server for web mapping, so basically
> PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Apache, PHP, Tomcat and little other stuff. The
> Dell software was the only which did not come from
> CentOS/EPEL/argeo/in-house RPM packages. I've removed the Dell stuff
> completely, but the problem is still there.

Are you running out of memory and getting killed by the OOM killer?

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A