Re: error while installing auto_explain contrib module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error while installing auto_explain contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sachin Kotwal <kotsachin@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
> wrote:
>> Did you install the 9.3.11 server from source also?

> Yes. I have clone git repository and checkout for  pg-9.3.11

The reason for that question is that the most obvious explanation for this
failure is that the auto_explain build is seeing a different value for
PG_USE_INLINE than the main server build did.  So probably your include
path is picking up a pg_config.h that does not match the postgres
executable the link is happening against.