Re: Command-line client sometimes misinterprets tabs for nulls

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Command-line client sometimes misinterprets tabs for nulls
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Casey Allen Shobe <cshobe@secureworks.net> writes:
> Tabs should paste; they're normal characters.

Turn off readline (psql -n).  For someone accustomed to tab completion,
the above is about as sensible as demanding we disable backspace.

It would be nice if we could distinguish pasted tabs from manually-typed
tabs, but I'm not aware of any way that psql could tell the difference.