Re: Patch Submission Guidelines

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch Submission Guidelines
Дата
Re: Patch Submission Guidelines  ("Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: Patch Submission Guidelines  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> How much time would you need? I think having every patch built before
> anyone even looks at the code would sort out most of the issues I
> mentioned.

If I ran a buildfarm machine, I'd turn it off immediately if anyone
proposed setting up a system that would cause it to run code no one
had vetted... so I don't think the above will fly.  It might or might
not be worth doing something with patches that have passed some kind
of initial review but aren't yet applied.

IMHO the thing we are really seriously short of is patch reviewers.
Neil and Bruce and I seem to be the only ones doing that much at all,
and the main burden is falling on Bruce.  More eyeballs would help
much more than throwing machines at the problem.

Сообщение: Re: Patch Submission Guidelines
Сообщение: Re: Patch Submission Guidelines