Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dave Pooser <dave-pg@pooserville.com> writes:
> OK, this is Solaris so there isn't an openldap-client or openldap-devel;
> there's only SUNWopenldap, which I installed.

Hmmm ....

> I'm pretty sure this is a Solaris-specific set of problems, starting with
> the fact that instead of libldap_r.so it's got libldap_r-2.4.so and the
> configure script can't sort that out even though nm shows that
> ldap_r-2.4.so does in fact have the function it's griping about
> (ldap_simple_bind) in both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

The Oracle documentation avers that "-lldap" ought to be sufficient;
see for example ldap_simple_bind page in
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19963-01/pdf/821-1466.pdf
and even without that evidence it's hard to believe that they'd expect
calling applications to hardwire a library version number into their
build scripts.

So I'm pretty sure that there *should* be a libldap_r.so someplace.
You could possibly try symlinking that to the version-numbered library.

If all else fails you could --disable-thread-safety.

Сообщение: Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?
Сообщение: Re: Help compiling --with-ldap on Solaris 11 Express?