Re: [EXT EMAIL] Re: First Time Starting Up PostgreSQL and Having Problems

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXT EMAIL] Re: First Time Starting Up PostgreSQL and Having Problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brent Bates <BBates@langleyfcu.org> writes:
>      I tried putting the pg_hba.conf back to stock defaults and that didn't help any.  Here is a snippet of the
currentfile:
>         # TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD

>         # "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
>         local   all             all                                     trust

Well, that's certainly a perfectly valid pg_hba.conf entry ... my file
contains a line that looks exactly like that, and the parser is *not*
particularly picky about what the whitespace is.

I'm still suspicious that the server is reading pg_hba.conf but trying
to interpret it as some other kind of config data, so I'd advise again
to double-check what you've put in postgresql.conf.

Сообщение: RE: [EXT EMAIL] Re: First Time Starting Up PostgreSQL and HavingProblems
Сообщение: Re: [EXT EMAIL] Re: First Time Starting Up PostgreSQL and HavingProblems