Re: Fwd: Log file

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Fwd: Log file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Igor Korot wrote:
> Now is there a command to flush the log - delete the content of it?

No, managing the logs is outside of PostgreSQL's responsibility.

But it shouldn't be a problem to do this outside the database.
Of course you could write a funtion in PostgreSQL that uses one
of the "untrusted" procedural languages to do it for you.

> All I'm looking for in the log are DDL commands - CREATE/ALTER/DELETE ones.

You mean DROP, right?

You can set "log_statement = 'ddl'" for that.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: Full-text Search - Thesaurus relationships
Сообщение: Re: Full-text Search - Thesaurus relationships