Re: json_build_object, numeric types, and function limits on 100 arguments

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: json_build_object, numeric types, and function limits on 100 arguments
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com> writes:
> Yeah, thanks, I thought about that: concatenating a few different objects
> to make a bigger object. Seemed silly, but if there's not a cleaner
> solution, it does work.

A more SQL-ish way to deal with this might be to use jsonb_agg()
or jsonb_object_agg().

От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Re: json_build_object, numeric types, and function limits on 100 arguments
Сообщение: Re: json_build_object, numeric types, and function limits on 100 arguments