Re: How to recover when can't start database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to recover when can't start database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Colin E. Freas" <cef6@georgetown.edu> writes:
> 2005-06-07 16:02:38 EDTLOG:  statement: update pg_class set
> reltriggers=foo.c from (select relname,count(tgrelid) as c from
> pg_class,pg_trigger where pg_class.oid=tgrelid and relnamespace=2200
> group by relname) foo;

I'm afraid that database is toast :-(.  You managed to overwrite
reltriggers in every row of pg_class, including all the system
catalogs, including some that absolutely positively cannot have
triggers ... like pg_trigger for instance.

-> try to open pg_class
   ... hmm, it says it has triggers
   -> try to open pg_trigger to read triggers
      ... hmm, it says it has triggers
      -> try to open pg_trigger to read triggers
         ... hmm, it says it has triggers
         -> try to open pg_trigger to read triggers

... recurse until out of stack space.

Сообщение: Re: select * and save into a text file failed
Сообщение: Re: select * and save into a text file failed