Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards

От landsharkdaddy
Тема Re: Query with Parameters and Wildcards
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
When I try the following like you suggested I get an error that says
"operator does not exist: || unknown

SELECT customercellphone, customercity, customerdatecreated,
customerdatelastmodified, customeremail, customerfax, customerfirstname,
customerid, customerlastname, customermiddleinitial, customerphone,
customerreferredby, customerstateabbr, customerstreet1, customerstreet2,
customersuffix, customertitle, customerworkphone, customerworkphoneext,
customerzip FROM lanemanager.customers WHERE (customerlastname ILIKE || '%')