Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CenOS 5/Postgresql 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/17/2017 11:07 AM, Steve Crawford wrote:
> Where might I find yum repos PostgreSQL 9.6 on CentOS 5 (i386 & x86_64)?
>
> RHEL/CentOS 5 is still in production with extended support through
> 2020 but seems to be dropped from the 9.6 PGDG repos.

CentOS 5 will be completely dropped in 2-3 weeks, I believe. The last
CentOS 5 Update 11 release was in 2014.      Extended support applies
only to RHEL, and costs significant money per server.     You might
contact the yum.postgresql.org repository manager's employer,
EnterpriseDB, and see if they'd be willing to extend support for RHEL 6
and PG 9.6 under contract.