Re: User Authentication: LDAP and "local" accounts concurrently ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: User Authentication: LDAP and "local" accounts concurrently ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Lentes, Bernd" <bernd.lentes@helmholtz-muenchen.de> writes:
> i created a Postgres Server 9.6 on a SLES 12 SP3 box. In our institution we have a Windows ADS which i like to use to
authenticateusers via LDAP. But because there are several prerequisites to create such an account, which make things
> sometime complicated, i also like to create "local" users (users defined in the postgres DB itself).
> Is it possible to use both concurrently ? Some users autheticate via LDAP, others local.

I think you could put the two sets of users into different groups and then
specify those groups in two sets of pg_hba.conf entries.

От: "Lentes, Bernd"
Сообщение: User Authentication: LDAP and "local" accounts concurrently ?
От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication monitoring